Ultimate HoW Grimguide (Easy/Fast Grimoire)

Ryan Pedro

Ghosts, there are 9 new dead ghosts in House of Wolves. Three of them in the Reef and six in missions. Here's video for locations.

If you have been patrolling, I guess you might have seen some of these 'Wanted' guys. Here's the guide, how to find them all. You can complete and get grimoire without the bounties.

Wolves' Guard:

Ether Runner:

Wolf Enforcer:

Queenbreaker Captain:

Silent Fang:

Repeater Shank:

High Servitor:

Twisted Claw:

Queenbreaker Vandals:

Wolf Scavengers:

Howling Raiders:

Currently there are kind of 'Public events' where you can meet mini bosses and loot the chests for treasure keys after you've beaten him. Here's the videos for locations.

Veksis, The Meek:

Saviks, Queenbreaker:

Drevis, Wolf Baroness:

Beltrik, The Veiled:

Peekis, The Disavowed:

Kaliks-12:

Mecher Orbiks-11:

adding more later, as soon as they comes.

Prison of Elders, level 28. There are multiple random bosses at the round 5. Keep playing and you'll get the grimoires for all.

Overmind Minotaur +15G
Wretched Knight +15G
Pilot Servitor +15G
Valus Aru'un +15G

If you have fireteam, you can easily take out Level 32 too. This week's level 32 is Urrox Grudge.
Easy Urrox tactic:

PVP. There's 3 new maps (4 if you're on Playstation). Just keep playing House of Wolves playlist until you get them all. Each gives +5G.

Black Shield: A medium-sized map set on Phobos.
Thieves' Den: An intimate arena set in the tunnels under Venus.
Widow's Court: Takes the fight to Earth’s European Dead Zone, a striking thematic departure for Destiny.
Timekeeper (Playstation Exclusive): A close-quarters battleground set inside a mysterious Vex device amidst the arid dunes of Mars.

- Using Scorch Cannon, Heavy Pike, exploding Web Mine, gives you +5G each.
- Sidearm is new weapon type. 1k, 2.5k, 5k kills gives you +5G each. Best way to farm this is level 9 "The Dark Beyond" mission.
- Complete the missions.

Having some easy grimoire, which aren't in the list? Comment and list will be updated.

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You are able to read them as you unlock them... Some are pretty good... It was Bungie's attempt at enhancing the "story"

Ohh ok, I'll have to check it out. I don't think I'm going to get too into it though, too late into the game.