Nightfall March 17th 2015

Riff Machine

It's the fact you dropped three exotics that gets me. Now if I didn't have a jelly yea I may be pissed

yeah, I agree... crazy day... I dropped two last week as well (plan c & arachnid helmet) but it has been quite a while for exotics for the most part... what really got me was the hard templar I ran with the guys in the clan, and I had full weapons on my character, and Charlie mentioned he saw I dropped another Fatebringer, so after the raid, I go to the postmaster to pick it up, and guess what? the double drop netted me TWO Fatebringers... ridiculous... and to think only two of the guys that played that day have them... RNG is a bitch...

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha I dropped two rocket launchers too Ryan to bad mine was a Admonisher III and a One Way Ticket.

I'm rather pleased with OWT it's arc and has tracking. The other not so much. No tracking.

Haha I dropped two rocket launchers too Ryan to bad mine was a Admonisher III and a One Way Ticket.

I'm rather pleased with OWT it's arc and has tracking. The other not so much. No tracking.

at least you dropped a useful item anyway...:)

Ran third time, 3 Titans pretty quick run with Matt and Simon got admonished 3 lol

Matt stopped universal remote which he just said he needed which is cool.

We also ran weekly not sure why diddums thought it was a bitch we smashed through in no time, titan bubbles everywhere :)

Ran third time, 3 Titans pretty quick run with Matt and Simon got admonished 3 lol

Matt stopped universal remote which he just said he needed which is cool.

We also ran weekly not sure why diddums thought it was a bitch we smashed through in no time, titan bubbles everywhere :)

I did two weeklies last night with randoms... no sweat...:)