50 SS with the F2000!!

uberwarrior

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't use that thing at all, WOW man, seriously thats impressive.

I tried out the QBB last night on my support dude.

I think I managed to pick up about 200 Suppresive fire medals on an Op Metro TDM map. It was sick. I didn't kill a single person, but I sure as hell made thier screens blurry.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Congratulations. 

It works really nicely in close quarters for me. It just mows people down.

At longer range it doesn't seem quite as effective as the M416 which is my go to AR. Probably because that is the first good AR that was available to both factions and I was able to stick with it. 

To be honest I wished I had spent more time on BF3 and less time on MW3 and BO2. I could have probably accomplished more.

Good point, I will try this weapon out again tonight

Also, why Kobra and not Reflex? Just curious, I know its mainly personal preferenc,e but was just wanting to know if anythign specific

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

L98(?) Bolt Action sniper.

Ehrmahgehrd, so much fun.

Frustrating as fuck when you start cos it's a hard ass gun to get used to, but do what I did:

Get fucking shitfaced and stick with it.

I'm almost like an aimbot now. It's so much fun.

banlol.png

Also, why Kobra and not Reflex? Just curious, I know its mainly personal preferenc,e but was just wanting to know if anythign specific

I also prefer Kobra to reflex.not really sure why, just seems to work better for me.

I use both, both on AR's, the Kobra seems to work better for me with the F2000, but I prefer the Reflex on the L85A2 for some reason. For my main LMG's I typically run holo sights seems to give a better field of vision, and Carbines are usually a mixture of Kobra or Reflex. Like you say purely a personal choice really.

L98(?) Bolt Action sniper.

Ehrmahgehrd, so much fun.

Frustrating as fuck when you start cos it's a hard ass gun to get used to, but do what I did:

Get fucking shitfaced and stick with it.

I'm almost like an aimbot now. It's so much fun.

That's the L96 you drunken fool!!

My favourite bolt action by a long way :)