Valkyria Chronicles for PC sale

Sennex

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/en/pc/games/rpgs/valkyria-chronicles/

its 9.99 for US and like [Green Man Gaming] Valkyria Chronicles (£7.50/€10/$10) plus voucher as always

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a great game. I have it on PS3. Jsin has it as well, I think it made his top 10 list of games, maybe top 20? not sure

Its a turn based strategy/ management game. I don't play it nearly enough because of Destiny, but honestly, its worth 30$-40$ easily. to the point that if I had 10$ I would buy it again for PC

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Its a great game. I have it on PS3. Jsin has it as well, I think it made his top 10 list of games, maybe top 20? not sure

Its a turn based strategy/ management game. I don't play it nearly enough because of Destiny, but honestly, its worth 30$-40$ easily. to the point that if I had 10$ I would buy it again for PC

For £7.49 I'm giving it a go :)

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

My Top 10 games:

1. Heavy Rain
  2. Demon's Souls )*(
  3. Dark Souls )*(
  4. Star Wars: The Force Unleashed )*(
  5. Mass Effect 2 )*(
  6. Valkyria Chronicles
  7. Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
  8. Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
  9. God of War
  10. Fallout 3 )*(

Phenomenal game and very unique. Even if you don't get into the story, it's still a satisfying strategy game and a break from all the zillions of FPS and OTS games.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

Phenomenal game and very unique. Even if you don't get into the story, it's still a satisfying strategy game and a break from all the zillions of FPS and OTS games.

This, is spot on right here. It is so different, that it wipes the mind free of FPS clutter, and re-energizes you for gaming.

It actually reminds me of Brigandine for the PS1. Sadly my copy was lost at some point when we moved into this house.