Last phase of Thorn Exotic

Sennex

Anyone familiar with this want to help me with it?

Basically we have to keep Phogoth alive for about 10 minutes of fighting till a specific Wizard spawns, and then we kill that wizard and thats it

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Stretch and Bart for getting me through this, I've had the Thorn bounty hanging around for ages, still got another one to do as well

Anytime buddy. I really like doing that mission at that lvl. Gives a good challenge

Anytime buddy. I really like doing that mission at that lvl. Gives a good challenge

Good news then Stretch, managed to complete the PvP part of Thorn bounty number 2 today, need some help on summoning pits again bud!

Finished it in style as well, 12 kill streak which included completing both the bad juju bounty, and this part of thorn.

Big question is can I be arsed to get out of bed early enough tomorrow to get the 1900 points I need for level 5 iron banner and Timurs Lash!

Big question is can I be arsed to get out of bed early enough tomorrow to get the 1900 points I need for level 5 iron banner and Timurs Lash!

Big question is can you go back to bed when you've finished it?  :P  :lol:

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork