Three years ago today

Diddums

I made my first post back on MW2Forum. Oh how things have changed since then eh? 

It's been a long ride full of awesome and interesting people and Auptyk and Tdizzle. And Fallen. 

Had you asked me back then what future I saw with this community, I would've probably told you that I just wanted to have a chat and move on, yet here we are three years later with a brand new site, loads of cool people and some awesome games coming out in the next few months.

Thanks to all of you for being part of this, I consider you all as family and I hope to be making another post like this in three years time again. 

Bottoms up folks!

banlol.png

I remember when you first turned up on MW2f Dave, you were unusually confident and outspoken for a new member. Had a tendency to be involved in 'disagreements' and seemed to tout yourself as a veteran Internet bad-ass, capable of besting anyone in a battle of wits.

However, I soon found myself identifying with your posts and enjoyed your rants and good humour.

It's a testament to your likeability that pretty much the entire active userbase of FPSHQ joined you on your new venture. Or maybe just testament to how much we all hated that fucking douche Auptyk.

Either way, much love :).

wiredollsig.jpg

I remember when you first turned up on MW2f Dave, you were unusually confident and outspoken for a new member. Had a tendency to be involved in 'disagreements' and seemed to tout yourself as a veteran Internet bad-ass, capable of besting anyone in a battle of wits.

However, I soon found myself identifying with your posts and enjoyed your rants and good humour.

It's a testament to your likeability that pretty much the entire active userbase of FPSHQ joined you on your new venture. Or maybe just testament to how much we all hated that fucking douche Auptyk.

Either way, much love :).

How I've grown up since then... it's amazing what can happen in three years, so much has changed. I've calmed down a ton since then, mainly because I just got tired of being a dick, but also because I'm an admin now and I have to lead by example. Don't get me wrong, there is still the odd post on various forums where it comes out a bit, but it's just not worth it any more. 

I'd love to see Fallen nowadays, see how he's getting on. He was really my punching bag back then, although going back on my posts it was because he just made up loads of bullshit on the fly and misinformed people with loads of stuff, most notably headsets. 

banlol.png