Choice of Yellows

Sennex

For my Warlock, I don't know what to pick here.

I currently have two Yellow pieces of armor

Voidfang Vestments (Fully upgraded)

http://www.destinydb.com/items/1398023010-voidfang-vestments#1.cMmueJY8/tab-comments

184.jpg?1418920513

and Claws of Ahamkara (Just bought from Xur when trying to get titan gauntlets.)

http://www.destinydb.com/items/2927156752-claws-of-ahamkara#1.czxhdOH8

468.jpg?1418920513

The rest of my gear is meh to be honest, and I am about 150 rep outside of Level 2 Warlock rep, and a commendation. So I can buy anything, so I am trying to sort out what the best upgrade path would be.

Should I stick with the Chest piece and just shard the Arms, or should I buy the Faction Chest piece and use the arms? Should I just bank both?

What do you guys think?

Here is my actual character if anyone wants to see my gear

http://www.destinydb.com/guardians/playstation/2305843009240517785-cirathorn

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hunh, they're both really solid. I like both Sunsinger and Voidwalker and played both quite a bit. My favorite exotic armor is Heart of the Praxic Fire which is a Sunsinger chest piece, so my approach was to have a fully leveled Heart of the Praxic Fire and Voidfang Vestments and switch between the two depending on subclass.

If you mostly play Voidwalker, then I'd roll with Voidfang over the Claws. If you play both but do not have HotPF or do not want to upgrade two chest pieces, then I'd stick with the Claws since they're subclass androgynous. $.02

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

I saw the thread title and my immediate response was "which ever one your ass doesn't look big in! " :)

Titans are the only ones with fat asses.  ;)

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

If you mostly play Voidwalker, then I'd roll with Voidfang over the Claws. If you play both but do not have HotPF or do not want to upgrade two chest pieces, then I'd stick with the Claws since they're subclass androgynous. $.02

This is what I ended up going with. 

Thanks for all the advice you guys. I love Voidwalker and spam Axion Bolt as much as I can when I play this alt. the really funny part is this alt is now better equipped than my Titan.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."