Havoc DLC

J4MES OX4D

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That did take you long

I think the maps are ok but with the exo abilities there is always someone behind you

This! There's too much stuff going on everywhere! I mean I'm 24 years old my reactions are still pretty good but I just can't keep up with it all. It just seems like everyone I play against is 13, haven't slept for 30+ hours and is hyped up on sooooo much red bull that they have developed super powers and cat like reflexes.

Sticking to classic playlists at the moment and back to doing damage. This exo shit needs to die with this game and be buried in a bottomless pit.

This! There's too much stuff going on everywhere! I mean I'm 24 years old my reactions are still pretty good but I just can't keep up with it all. It just seems like everyone I play against is 13, haven't slept for 30+ hours and is hyped up on sooooo much red bull that they have developed super powers and cat like reflexes.

Sticking to classic playlists at the moment and back to doing damage. This exo shit needs to die with this game and be buried in a bottomless pit.

And this is why I'm not wasting money on even buying the game. Sounds like a headache.

tumblr_m2ienvKRMM1qfbvj1.gif

So I've just watched Next Gen Tactics stream exo zombies on twitch... They are still going btw if anyone is interested: twitch.tv/nextgentactics

And I'm wondering, will anybody get this to play the zombie mode? I'm half tempted just because it's zombies. But AW sucks donkey dick.

Desperately trying to get back into Advanced Warfare after a 3 month absence so I played a few games last night and picked up the Havoc DLC today. I still stand by what I was thinking a while back; that AW isn't a bad game at all, but it just doesn't give me the pleasure to play or motivation to be dedicated like I used to with COD.

The DLC as expected seems a mixed bag with two decent maps and a couple that are very poorly designed. Haven't tried the zombies yet but it'll give that a try later I think.