Xbox One first impressions

McNasty

Let's start with Halo Master Chief Collection.

Fuck 343 and Microsoft, this game is completely broken.  Got an Xbone and MCC for Christmas, and it is unfathomable the amount of time I've wasted trying to play this piece of shit.  Playing a LAN match is incredible.  It's exactly what I had hoped for.  Playing on xbox live is, which is what the game is all about, is a disaster.

I'm a huge halo fanboy, and I was super pumped about FINALLY getting to relive Halo2 again.  1/10 games are playable.  I can't stay in a party with friends for more than 1 or 2 games max.  Even when we do manage to stay together, the mics stop working and you can't hear anyone.  Good luck trying to play 3 or 4 games in a row without having to restart the game completely.  This is after 1.5 months of patches and updates.  I was expecting the ranking system from H2 which is what all shooters should use (forget xp that's no indicator of skill).  Well come to find out there are like 2 out of 16 playlists that are ranked, and 1 Halo2 playlist that only includes like 6 maps.  Everything else says "ranking coming soon".  Really?  When?  It's been almost 2 months?  WTF are you waiting for? 

I can't believe how bad Microsoft fucked this up.  They had a chance to drop a golden egg with this game and they completely failed.  All they had to do was get it right.  Give everyone the halo 1 and 2 experience they've been missing for 10 years and their Xbone sales would have gone through the roof.  It's the one game that separates Xbox from Playstation, and it's the one reason why I bought an Xbox one.  Now I'm pissed.

My first impression of the xbox one console?  It's a piece of shit.  Navigating the menu's takes a degree in rocket science.  Nothing is where it should be, it makes no sense at all. I guess that's to be expected with Microsoft.  It's like they Windows 8'd the 360.  Its ugly, there is random shit all over the screen that I don't care about.  You have to click through a bunch of shit just to get to your friends list.  Once you get there, it's full of more uselsss shit.  Its confusing as hell.  I have 2 games so far, both of which took almost a day to fully install.  WTF is that?  They also take up 25% of my hard drive.

I hate Microsoft.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Completely agree. If it wasn't for me being a game hoarder then i would've traded mine in. Absolutely gutted the next gane in my fave franchise of all time is a sack of shit. We'll see uf they learn for Halo 5. The dashboard UI is the killer for me.

If you cant work out easily how to navigate the home menus still 8 months after getting this then there is something clearly wrong.

Forum Signature Test.png