Online only gaming..a bad idea?!

Adolf Sheekster

I don't mind the idea, but in the dawn of all these recent ddos attacks, it's REALLY proving to be a total fail...

Have an 'offline' option, or at the very least, have preventative measures set against ddos attacks for f@ck sakes!
Kind of disconcerting that these companies are so vulnerable with possession of our CC information.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pissed about this.  I got a new Turtle Beach headset today.  ALL I wanted to do was enjoy playing destiny.  but no, some fucking spanner decided to ddos PSN.  So I tried the story mode on CODAW.  Yawn.  I know Destiny isn't exactly the best story line in the world, but COD just feels so linear it hurts.

Something needs to be done though.  I pay for this service, and every day I can't use it, is a day I should get back.

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......

He's a fucking douche. Major douche. Yes loving it and all the attention he is getting. I would love ten minutes with this ass clown. It's not about me,I've got games to play that don't need to be online to work. It's about the kids that may have gotten games or new systems with only one game to play that requires you to be online. It Christmas and the only reason he's doing this is to be a dick. I seriously wish I knew where they were.

And how does this ass not get caught. He keeps doing this over and over. Sony and Microsoft needs to get their shit together