like this

Yessir. The majority are already there, but in the mean time, please use <media>Youtube URL here</media>

Replace the <> with [] and you're all set for the mean time. It's on my 500 page to do list, please bare with me.

Wish I could help you out! I'm sure you'll be busy all night.

tumblr_m2ienvKRMM1qfbvj1.gif

I'll be tackling the whole forum aspect tomorrow, adding in new bits and pieces as we go, but this idea is to get ideas from folks and see how popular they are. I'm not going to be specific as I'm sure many of you will have different ideas, so here's how it's going to work:

Have an idea? Post it!

Like an idea? Hit the like button!

Like this we can see what folks like and what not. If you think someone might be on to something, then hit that like button! If you don't, then don't.

Don't be shy folks, let's see what the brilliant minds of FG can come up with, and the more popular ones will be implemented. 

Peace out!

banlol.png

Too much grain in oak, mahogany is nice, I quite like maple as well. Are we talking about lumber or trees? If we're talking about trees then it's no f'ing contest. Fagus Grandifolia, the American Beech, finest tree in all the world.

define-beech-american-1_zpsc0a03619.jpg

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

We definitely need our clan forums back, that was great.

If this is what I think it is, that would be great. I would love to be able to tag some people in my posts when i'm talking about them.

I also liked our calender, it showed birthdays and all. It was a nice touch.

tumblr_m2ienvKRMM1qfbvj1.gif