Crotas end raid/ dlc info

techno

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So then.....who's down for a completley blind run at the raid on Tuesday next week? I couldn't help but look at guides for the VoG as it took a while to get to level but this time i'd really like to explore and figure things out for ourselves

I would have but I'm pissed that all this shit happens on a Tuesday and I don't have time till weekends :(

I think it was crispy that mentioned hitting it without learning first.

I guess you won't have trouble getting a team TBH.

Vex is going to be a godsend against wizards, but then again so will ghallajhorn. There's always alternatives. Fatebringer, arc damage, good against Knights. You can switch for fusion rifle and have vision of Confluence for wizards.

I'm pretty bored of the raid though. I still like exploring vault of glass. But I've done normal and hard a bit, hard not so much. I would mind running a hard raid with you guys. Me could definitely get it done.

I'm down for a blind run of the new raid and I still need to run VoG until I get the Vex, VoC, and helmet for Warlock, possibly gear for my alts as well. Lots to do, lots to do.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

I would like to get a hard raid done or at least as much as possible this weekend before the dlc drops.

I know Ryan says do normal till conflux is done then switch but if someone has a strategy that would be cool.

This guy has his shit together.

Fast Vault of Glass Destiny Raid Clear [44 Mins U…:

Just watched that posted pawns version in Hector's thread however there's still some things that are vague.

New vendor legendaries, I've been grinding crucible to get a weapon which needs level 3 but new ones will need a commendation but will have higher attack values, so do I get weapon before or wait, will I have to grind you level 4 after dlc drops?

So far seems my best option is to stick with my original plan.

Should you be able to now get gear that can get you to level 30 without doing the raid, I know we like doing it but seems a little unfair that now you can it seems buy stuff, personally it takes away some of the excitement of being awarded it.

The whole re-upgrade exotics had caused some trouble in the community, people calling it bullshit personally I think all this could have been avoided by just adding a new attack tier to exotics.

That's stupid. Invested lots of time on an exotic upgrade, now you have to pay 7k glimmer, more time and exotic shards to gain an additional attack.

It would have been better to trade 75 of each material to unlock additional attack slot, xp too.

It looks like your exotic armor may also be upgradable.

That's stupid. Invested lots of time on an exotic upgrade, now you have to pay 7k glimmer, more time and exotic shards to gain an additional attack.

It would have been better to trade 75 of each material to unlock additional attack slot, xp too.

It looks like your exotic armor may also be upgradable.

Honestly how many exotic weapons are worth upgrading. Two or three.

more info:

1) To upgrade current exotic gear/weapons to be inline with the new light level/damage, you must visit Xur and hope he's selling the item you want to upgrade, exchange said item, give him an exotic shard, pay him 7k glimmer, and you'll receive a new piece of exotic armor/gun. When doing this, ALL of the stats and perks will be reset. you MUST re-upgrade it.

2) Ascendant materials WILL NOT upgrade Crota raid gear. This gear will have its own materials (radiant materials). Additionally, ascendant materials will ONLY upgrade "regular" armor (non 32 light armor) and weapons.

3) Eris will allow you to exchange radiant materials for one another (not ascendants for radiants).

4) The loot raid drops for Crota’s End have been refined from what we experienced in the Vault of Glass. Specifically, the game will pay closer attention to the drops you’ve already had, as well as how long it’s been since you get a “fun” drop.

5) Hard Raid for Crota's End will not be available until January.

6) We can't get primary raid weapons via Crota's End until the Hard Raid launches in January.

7) Buying new purple items now requires that you gain crucible or vanguard commendations. This reward is provided when you hit a new reputation level, and arrives via the postmaster.

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg