Xur this week... 11/14/14

Ryan Pedro

what are you guys hoping for???:) I wouldn't mind a second icebreaker... and if I do decide to build a warlock, I will go ahead and buy the Light Beyond Nemesis helmet if it shows up... not much else I need, but with almost 100 coins, I will shop anyway...

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just went and looked at the Exotics list and there's nothing there I really want that Xur sells. Red Death, Hard Light, and MIDA Multi-Tool might tempt just to try them out, but I'm meh about them. A second Ice Breaker wouldn't be bad.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

A second icebreaker would be good but I believe he also sells patience and time.

Don't need any armour after hearing Chris I'm all for not building a hunter:)

Don't let me sway you. To me it's just not as fun. The jumping sucks with the Hunter. I really enjoy the Warlock. Starting my Titan now. However I do want all three characters. They may add a sub class to the Hunter that kicks ass

crying for ice breaker. if I recall it sells for 17 coins and I currently have 14. hoping xur has it again soon

Have you done the high level weekly yet? If so maybe try running the crap out of Tiger strikes. Basically do whatever you need to, to get that weapon. Nightfalls and weeklys then become a breeze.

Also welcome to the forum :) Feel free to add anyone and try and hook up for some games. Great to see new faces around here :)

Also welcome to the forum :) Feel free to add anyone and try and hook up for some games. Great to see new faces around here :)

Yes it is. Loving all the new faces after years of looking at all of you

Don't let me sway you. To me it's just not as fun. The jumping sucks with the Hunter. I really enjoy the Warlock. Starting my Titan now. However I do want all three characters. They may add a sub class to the Hunter that kicks ass

Nah not been swayed I played hunter in the beta and that put me off I really didn't like the character hence the titan and warlock, if its needed I'm the future there's plenty of time to sort one out.

Have you done the high level weekly yet? If so maybe try running the crap out of Tiger strikes. Basically do whatever you need to, to get that weapon. Nightfalls and weeklys then become a breeze.

thanks for the invite guys. glad to be a part of something for once where we can all benefit. I would love to do the daily /weekly often but no one is on during the daytime (which is my prime time to play) so I have to struggle to find random people but it's all good. I'll get it one day. I think once I stop wanting it, I'll get it. :)

thanks for the invite guys. glad to be a part of something for once where we can all benefit. I would love to do the daily /weekly often but no one is on during the daytime (which is my prime time to play) so I have to struggle to find random people but it's all good. I'll get it one day. I think once I stop wanting it, I'll get it. :)

I'm on during the day a good bit. My work schedule is screwed up so my play times differ. Send me a friend request

PSN:TigerBurge

what a total letdown this week... bleah... I got TLW in a nightfall this week, and there is nothing I need at all... with nearly 100 coins to spend... :) oh well... I will pick up a few hand cannon telemetrys though...

Titans:
The Armamentarium
13 strange coins

Hunters:
Crest of Alpha Lupi
13 Strange coins

Warlocks:
Voidfang Vestments
13 strange coins

Weapon:
The Last Word
23 strange coins

Engram:
Helmet engram
23 motes of light

Curios:
Pulse Rifle telemetry x5
1 strange coin

Hand cannon telemetry x5
1 strange coin

Shotgun telemetry x5
1 strange coin

Emerald coil
23 strange coins

Void drive
23 strange coins

Heavy ammo synthesis x5
1 strange coin

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

I tried to solo the nightfall before I buy the last word but I fell off the map at the archon priest so fuck that.

Did get a warlock helm tho,

I may be on around 4 or 5 my time if you want to try again.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE