Website known issues - Work In Progress to Fix ×

pretty accurate VOG bug issue article...

Ryan Pedro

I read this and thought it was funny... wanted to share... I know we ALL have been hit with one or all of these bugs while running the raid...:) I am still loving running it with everyone, but it would be awesome if they would clean it up a little bit for us...

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/11/03/top-5-ways-destinys-raid-is-broken

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good read Ryan. I've only experienced the portal issue and the health regeneration ones. At least the portal can be fixed by going back through and out again. Still a pain in the arse though.

thanks, and I agree... I know if you walk not run throught the portal it seems to be a bit better...

Also with the portal bug make sure to run round to the normal side. If you go through the other side the it'll put you out in the room right in front of Atheon which doesn't usually end up going well!

that I read as well..:) as for the two only teleporting in, supposedly you can both run back through into the open portal without killing the oracles, and you can try again when back outside...

Also if 2 get ported to oracles it is possible. It just involves the oracle holder to drop the oracle and spray for a few seconds, pick it up, drop it again, rinse and repeat

Not necessary if you've got the right kit. Nev and I had a successful two man teleport and I'm confident we could do it either side, all day long. But... I have a fully upgraded Corrective Measure with bonus Oracle damage and belt big enough that I can kill all the Oracles without reloading.

Also, the relic holder can use their super to take one out.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

Not necessary if you've got the right kit. Nev and I had a successful two man teleport and I'm confident we could do it either side, all day long. But... I have a fully upgraded Corrective Measure with bonus Oracle damage and belt big enough that I can kill all the Oracles without reloading.

Also, the relic holder can use their super to take one out.

between my almost maxxed voc, and my golden gun super,  think the two man oracle runs are possible...:)

Ahh i bow down to the wise words above. Some of us have to put up with standard weapins you know!! ;)

Yeah, I just like to brag about my Corrective Measure, I love that thing so much.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.