Where have you preordered?

Chookes

So I want to preorder sooner rather than later before my wife realises she gave me permission and says no and we have to go on holiday instead with the money which wouldn't be the worst thing in the world because I'd probably get some good action and she would be in a bikini but on topic I have no idea where to go to preorder.

Game have a huge message saying you can't be guaranteed a console if you preordered after August 6th. So if I go with them could I be waiting until Christmas or January or 2016? What are smaller shops like? Can I walk in to a supermarket at midnight and get one? I'm seriously confuzzled. I might just go with Game/Amazon and be patient but I lack patience.

Someone tell me where to go and preorder the stupid thing.

Not in a position to be able to pre order or even get one within the first 6 months of release to be honest. But, if you are looking to pre order using the supermarkets might not be a bad idea, like Dave says they're giving loyalty points with them which you may be able to use towards a game.

I preordered from GAME... And I believe GAME were 1 of the last to issue that warning that you may not get a PS4 on release if you preordered after a certain date...

Your best bet is probably tesco or other supermarkets tbh... Or a small independent game shop...

blackops2sig.jpg

I know that best buy here in Canada is guaranteeing it will be there on release day if you purchase before the 13th of September. I have too many PC games so I'm not going to. I might in the new year. I am also waiting to hear the reviews for BF4, Ghost and the PS4 before I make any purchase. 

I think that EBgames (same as Gamestop here) where also guaranteeing but I haven't keep track that much. I haven't checked with the SONY store.

Where did you preorder Sean?

Are supermarkets not allowing pre-ordering yet? Sainsburys doesn't let you pre-order online, had to register for an alert on when it's available...

https://www.sainsburysentertainment.co.uk/en/Games/PS4/PlayStation-4-PS4-Console/product.html?product=E11247010#

I preordered from Very.co.uk which means I have a year to pay it. They phoned me up and told me my latest delivery date. It may come before but definitely no later than the 16th

Don't they ussually cost like £100 more in the long run?

blackops2sig.jpg

Right, preordered at my nearest Game store. Stupid email doesn't technically exactly why my order was cancelled so better to speak to someone who has a face. Says I'm unlikely to get one at launch (I already knew this) but said I'd have it within a couple of weeks of launch. If that's true, I'd be chuffed.