Vault of Glass Oct 22 thru 26th

JsinOwl

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am up for a later night raid tonight if you want guys... around 10:30 pm central time if that works for you... :) I will also be available Saturday and Sunday nights... maybe throughtout both days, and all day monday for sure...

Welcome to the forum  :)   How did you find us?  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

you need to put that blame on Jsinowl and Tigerburge... :) But I am very happy to be here and to hopefully become a part of the clan/team...

Cool, man.  Feel free to add me as well:  xBO7HB4RRELSx  

I mainly play Sunday - Wednesday nights 9 PM - 12 AM EST.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Welcome to the forum dude. I've approved your group application. You'll just need to upgrade it to clan status rather than group.

Add stretch616 as well dude. I'm on UK time but we get a fair few games with our American brethren from time to time :)

Enjoy your stay and get involved. There's some really cool people on here. Apart from Euan, he's ginger, fat and Scottish!

Welcome to the forum dude. I've approved your group application. You'll just need to upgrade it to clan status rather than group.

Add stretch616 as well dude. I'm on UK time but we get a fair few games with our American brethren from time to time :)

Enjoy your stay and get involved. There's some really cool people on here. Apart from Euan, he's ginger, fat and Scottish!

nice... appreciate the invite, and open arms... already enjoying reading through the forums... I will add you asap tonight...

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg