Multiplayer

Sennex

So I hopped in a match today, I was level 8 at the start but hit level 9 in there.

I noticed that everyone was in their 20's, should I hold off on MP till that point, or does it matter?

Also damn Revolvers are OP it seems

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Crucible factors everything so you're as strong at lvl 5 as a lvl 30. And shitty weapons are just as useful as the exotics.

Iron banner is the one that is meant to take gear into account but that's not quite the whole story! It seems like someone fucked up with the coding and then Bungie backtracked on what they said would happen in this arena!

Even so, the MP is a pretty good laugh and pretty stress free i find. So long as you don't get too annoyed by the death trades!

Like they said, its low level friendly, everything is balanced out.

I played 5 games of clash today and had a lot of fun. Had my first quad kill. Titan smashed 3 of them then shotgun to the face for the quad. Definitely the highlight of my day.

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

My main hand is white. I need better gear LOL

I had fun, the death trades didn't bother me.

However...... GOTDAMN SON!! The kids in the match with me were really trying to hardcore sell the teabag, amusingly enough every one of them was killed will nut swabbing my face. Still it didn't stop them from trying to swab the whole map.

Thanks for the heads up, I need to farm more glimmer I guess

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."