Endless Battle (I think this is LoL)

Sennex

Not a fan of LoL or its community, but I saw this and it is pretty sweet. I believe these are two guys from that game

ajtpggg.gif

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome gif  :) 

I can understand not being a fan of the community, it sucks... but what is it about the game that you don't like?

The guy with a sword looks similar to Master Yi, but I don't think it's him.  The other guy isn't a LoL Champion either.  But, I could see how they look like it. 

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

had to look it up, they are heroes from DOTA 2

and I dislike the game as there isn't any tactics/ strategy to it. Who can click faster wins

I already have a game for that, its call CoD/ BF4

EDIT: To be fair, I don't like any MOBA style game, they are all the exact same for me, just not something I enjoy, and I honestly wonder what sort of entertainment I am missing when the style of game is as large as it is. (I also don't understand eSports)

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I completely disagree with the tactics statement. 

I've only played about 30 minutes of DOTA:2, but I know in League of Legends there are a lot of tactics involved.  Working with your jungler to set up ganks, baiting champions in, different builds for your champions, team composition synergy, when to take objectives, when to split push, when to team fight, farming/versus aggressive play, etc.  There are a lot of tactics involved. 

To each their own though. 

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png