FIFA 15 Ultimate Team

The damn web app wont load for me... Got some decent stuff in packs. Iniesta and the IF LB from the bundesliga probably the best ones. Also got Mangala which I sold and Ramires, but I kept him :P

So I've got 2 teams atm, only gonna bother to put the good one up here though.

Strikers: Loic Remy & Daniel Sturridge.

CAM: Juan Mata.

LM/RM: Schurrle and Alexis Sanchez.

CDM: Ramires.

Defenders: Clichy, Kompany, Koscielny, Debuchy.

GK: Petr Cech (SP?)

Bench: Diego Costa, Nasri, Cesc Fabregas, Fernando, Verthongen, Seamus Coleman, Willian.

So... Speed is everything, I don't get it, Friday I was kicking ass, Saturday I got my ass handed to me in 90% of the games I played and ended up raging and went to play Ghosts instead as my defence couldn't stop fucking Rickie Lambert or Podolski... Wtf EA? Also defenders with barely 60+ pace can overtake Remy, Sturridge and Sanchez? FUCK YOU EA! When I try to stop those players with my defence I have no chance. With time I might learn how to master this game but atm I'm regretting the fact that I even bought it.

I can't even trade right now because the xbox transfer market is closed due to high usage. Opened a fair amount of packs on saturday but didn't really pull anything amazing. 

I've noticed that in games I'm either trashing people by 4 goals or getting trashed by 4 goals. No close games at all.

So I played my last 2 games in division 9 today. And I pretty much destroyed the ppl I was playing against, obviously I concede goals to complete bullshit, but I won them and I'm starting to get better at defending. Starting to learn how to use Diego Costa and Mata/Cesc too.

currently 8-1-4 in seasons, playing with this team:

----------Mayuka-----------Ings----------

---------------------Taarabt----------------

--Schuurle----------------------Sterling--

--------------------Gerrard-----------------

--Moreno--Onuoah--Okore--Gamboa

-------------------Szcesney---------------

Schurrle and Onohua are beasts. I've tried Sterling a bit on loan and don't like him as much as Sanchez/Willian/Walcott. I've heard good and bad things about Taarabt xD

Sterlings my top scorer by a distance. I can outrun almost anyone down the touchline then cut in and precision dribble in the box, it's almost too easy. I can't get anything productive out of Taarabt, first to be replaced...

I'm getting better, I'm almost at even wins to losses...

A lot of draws though...

Here are my teams I have so far, I have lots more players just not made anymore teams.

3rd team:

5f4283e86f33067d768a2de9dc27376a_zps1edf

2nd team:

e04a6cbcc366ade83eae29388dec9cae_zps67a8

1st team:

746fe41a62dd593894228e5c73fd0f7e_zpsc901

Falcao is just what I needed... He actually makes intelligent off the ball runs. Also cuadrado, I felt a bit bad using him because he's so damn fast... But them 5* skills and awesome dribbling was just too good to pass up!

blackops2sig.jpg

Teams Im using atm

4-3-3 (3)

Schurrle - Remy - Willian

Tiote - Cabella - Ramsay

Clichy - Mangala - Koscielny - Debuchy

Begovic

Neymar - Benzema - Cuadrado

Ramires - Rodriguez - Guarin

Filipe Luis - Thiago Silva - Chiellini - De Sciglio

Sirigu

My second team cost about 640k and is amazing!!

Neymar is unreal! Great dribbling as to be expected and he makes a lot of chances. Im having a wee bit trouble finishing sometimes though but I think thats more down to me. Have to get used to how the shooting is a bit more just.

Thiago Silva is one of those players I dont really notice on the pitch but I'm conceding very few goals and feel solid at the back so must be decent.

You guys might have lost interest in this thread, but here goes.

My BPL team was completed a few weeks ago. I then decided to make another squad. I went for La Liga. Made one even stronger then my BPL team and now it's all I use. So I've put my BPL team up for sale. Which includes some very noteworthy players: Aguero, Sturridge, Di Maria, Hazard, Sanchez, Ramires, Felipe Luis, Kompany, Koscielny, Debuchy and Courtois. Also had Özil, Diego Costa, Willian and a few other decent players on the bench.

Gonna be rocking the following team in a 4-2-3-1 wide formation from now on.

Suarez, Neymar, Rodriguez, Bale, Iniesta, Modric, Marcelo, Ramos, Miranda, Alves, Casillas and some half decent stuff on the bench. 86 overall and aiming for 88 ;) Gonna use the coins from my BPL team and buy some in-forms and maybe even invest in more coins and get Messi.

You guys might have lost interest in this thread, but here goes.

My BPL team was completed a few weeks ago. I then decided to make another squad. I went for La Liga. Made one even stronger then my BPL team and now it's all I use. So I've put my BPL team up for sale. Which includes some very noteworthy players: Aguero, Sturridge, Di Maria, Hazard, Sanchez, Ramires, Felipe Luis, Kompany, Koscielny, Debuchy and Courtois. Also had Özil, Diego Costa, Willian and a few other decent players on the bench.

Gonna be rocking the following team in a 4-2-3-1 wide formation from now on.

Suarez, Neymar, Rodriguez, Bale, Iniesta, Modric, Marcelo, Ramos, Miranda, Alves, Casillas and some half decent stuff on the bench. 86 overall and aiming for 88 ;) Gonna use the coins from my BPL team and buy some in-forms and maybe even invest in more coins and get Messi.

Very nice team. I just sold my La Liga team, couldn't get them to play how I wanted. Currently rocking this as a 3-5-2:

SIF Lacazette, Ibrahimovic

IF Payet

Reus, Lucas

Lahm, Gustavo

Boateng, SIF Naldo, Silva

Wiedenfeller