FIFA 15 Ultimate Team

I'll kick things off with the 2 teams I was able to create last night. I sold all my gold and silver players (no-one of note) and went for a Serie A team with a massive 4500 coins in my bank :rolleyes::lol:

I have a 5* skiller, set-piece taker and some pace upfront. Nothing special by any means at all. Once I get a left back I should be able to compete with most other sides at the early stages of the game however.

1st_team.png

I also noticed I had a huge amount of french bronze players, so I spent a further 450 coins on a GK, attacking mid and striker to complete it. Again, it's a shitty team but will help with the 1st teams fitness.

bronze.png

What teams are you guys rocking?

I will post stuff here on Friday the 26th. Just wait until then and you will be amazed. ;)

Good looking teams Jordie! Juan Jesus is a beast at the back there! If you can afford him, try to get Sau, he's an italian striker, think he plays for Genoa or Cagliari. He's fast as hell, been using him on fifa 14 :P

well, after about 8000 refreshes, I just got on...

all I got was de sanctis, and nedum onuoha... not exactly the starting block I was hoping for!

ill be just using the daily gifts while waiting until the 26th to make a team...

no idea what to make yet, ill be loading up on fifa points on release anyway, so no point making plans yet as it all depend how lucky I am this year...

I do however want:

zlatan, I always do...

cuadrado, hes now 5* skill

james rodriguez

falcao

sturridge

sterling

henderson

Ryan Babel, hes back yay!

ryan donk

and most of all, even more than zlatan, QUARESMA!

blackops2sig.jpg

well, after about 8000 refreshes, I just got on...

all I got was de sanctis, and nedum onuoha... not exactly the starting block I was hoping for!

ill be just using the daily gifts while waiting until the 26th to make a team...

no idea what to make yet, ill be loading up on fifa points on release anyway, so no point making plans yet as it all depend how lucky I am this year...

I do however want:

zlatan, I always do...

cuadrado, hes now 5* skill

james rodriguez

falcao

sturridge

sterling

henderson

Ryan Babel, hes back yay!

ryan donk

and most of all, even more than zlatan, QUARESMA!

The best player I pulled was Carlos Bacca, no better than you  :lol:

The 3 players I really want are Sterling, Zlatan and (it'll never, ever, ever happen) Okocha.

I will post stuff here on Friday the 26th. Just wait until then and you will be amazed. ;)

Good looking teams Jordie! Juan Jesus is a beast at the back there! If you can afford him, try to get Sau, he's an italian striker, think he plays for Genoa or Cagliari. He's fast as hell, been using him on fifa 14 :P

Got Jesus for 300 coins, can't complain  :D

I'm kinda scared to see what you're going to come up with now  :lol:

ahh silly me again!

I had 8k from selling all my stuff, onuoha actually sold for 2400, he did have 83 pace...

so what do I do? buy a god damn pack and got nothing, now I have 1700 coins!

That's rule number 1 of ultimate team! no coins on packs  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  Have any players at all?

So because my season ticket renewed without my knowing, cancelled now before it does it again next year...

I got to download early access on PS3, which means... Fifa points! I brought some on 14 that I still have and transferred them to 15 and can now open packs on the web app... I'm not gonna play the PS3 version, it just won't be the same...

But yay packs!

blackops2sig.jpg

I cant use the web app for packs, lets me sign in but the app page is zoomed in so I cant see the button to open the pack. If I zoom out It changes the page to the companion app ad... Any idea why? Chrome problem maybe?

Out of 12k on the first day I got IF icardi, the silver IF Hahn ( he's gonna be so expensive, keep him nice and fresh) Xavi and pirlo... I was extremely dissapointed at the time, until I searched that silver on the market and he was already going for 160k... I'm gonna open some more Friday then that's probably me done for a while...

blackops2sig.jpg

Yeah I checked and couldnt get any. Was going to invest in James Rodriguez the other day as he was ~50k so I could sell him after the full release. Missed out as I was 3k short and now he sells for around 80k already... Damn it

Yeah I checked and couldnt get any. Was going to invest in James Rodriguez the other day as he was ~50k so I could sell him after the full release. Missed out as I was 3k short and now he sells for around 80k already... Damn it

Ah, unlucky man! Tomorrow the market will explode.

I have a cheap BPL team and a cheap Serie A team set for tomorrow. Going to update them as I go 1 player at a time instead of wasting all my money on packs this year. Bought the coin boosts from the catalogue on PS3 so hopefully they will carry over? Thats about 30k after 30 games plus league coins and match coins. Shouldnt take too long to improve. Looking forward to trying Mertens! He looks incredible

Got mine on ps4 today, played a few games...

Jackson Martinez cannot score at all... I could hardly hit the target with him!

Now just now before I went off, I brought cavani, not expecting much as he's been poor for me on previous fifas. However first game hat trick, 1 header, 1 scrappy finish, 1 30 yard finesse. So far so good. I left it at that...

blackops2sig.jpg