Raids

Stretch616

I'm at level 26 now and ready to have a go at this. Haven't read or watched anything about the raid though. I want to be surprised by what it throws at me.

I'm game for this as well. Though i'm not expecting to complete this anytime soon

Ok then guys (and gal!), we're nearly all at the right level now. So i think it's time to start the Forever Gaming raid!

From what i've understood so far it saves the progress you made but only for the Fireteam leader. So i propose we have 2 "saves" of the game. One with a UK leader and one with a US leader. We tend to overlap alot with our times but ensuring we've always got that 1 person will be a pain. So hopefully one in each time zone should help.

I'd like to get started on this later this week. So let me know who's interested from what time zones and what level character you have. I'll probably collate the info in another thread with progress updates so we can track where we are with each save.

All other suggestions welcome but come on guys, it's time to do this thing!!

Is reaching level 28 recommended to be any use? I feel at level 26 I'd be useless if I jumped in plus I have no clue what to do :P 

Do we also have to be in from the start to continue the raid or can a newb jump in at any stage to help out? If I'm on I'm more than happy to join a team or whatever, I'd love to see what the fuss is about.

Is reaching level 28 recommended to be any use? I feel at level 26 I'd be useless if I jumped in plus I have no clue what to do :P 

Do we also have to be in from the start to continue the raid or can a newb jump in at any stage to help out? If I'm on I'm more than happy to join a team or whatever, I'd love to see what the fuss is about.

You can jump in at any point. It saves to the fire team leader. I'm not sure what the recommended level is. I was a 27. Actually think everyone but tommy was a 27. He may of been a 25

I was 26 and did fine, but I did notice once we got to the end, the enemies went up to level 27, so there's a good possibility I would have been useless from that point on.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.