News and Updates

L_C_Scipio

Update 14.5 released for PC today.

Overview: https://warframe.com/news/update-145-operation-cryotic-front-here

Details: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/298960-update-145-operation-cryotic-front/?p=3403119#entry3403

New operation featuring a new game mode, Excavation, which sounds like a cross between defense and survival. It will replace survival on planet surfaces, which is good cause that didn't make a whole lot of sense.

Probably three or four weeks for us but some good stuff to look forward to!

TACTICAL ALERTS ARE COMING!

Posted on 03/10/2014 - 10:25

Calling all Tenno!

New Tactical Alerts are coming to the Alert System and will appear sporadically when your help is needed somewhere in the Solar System.

Offering unique objectives and thematically chosen enemies, these specialized missions are designed to augment the current Alert system with narrative twists and unique gameplay experiences.

Watch your in-game Inbox or follow @WarframeAlerts on Twitter for a message from The Lotus, Cantis of the Red Veil Resistance, or other contact for instructions on special Tactical Alerts to complete.

WHAT YOU NEED TO DO

- Watch your inbox for a Tactical Alert message. Full instructions will be provided in the message.

- An individual progress bar will appear to help you track your completion of the Alert.

- Once you have fulfilled the objective, you will receive an inbox message to congratulate you and provide you with your reward!

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW

- Similar to regular Alerts, each Tactical Alert is temporary and will only be available for a limited time.

- Once you have completed the Tactical Alert, you can continue to run it with your fellow Tenno, however you will only receive one Reward.

- Pack light – enemy sensors can detect high-level gear. Check out your Conclave Rating and adjust accordingly.

REWARDS

Rewards will vary with each Tactical Alert.

Gear up and get ready... you could be called upon at any moment!

- Pack light – enemy sensors can detect high-level gear. Check out your Conclave Rating and adjust accordingly.

Would mean more enemies to kill, but will probably mean that you can`t do the alert with a conclave rating too high..

Started on Gate Crash. Exposure points are a bit confusing. Got five points on my fifth run so guess it counts total and you only get one point each run.

Got some tower keys and credits in the caches.

Got logged out twice. Bit unstable.

Wow! Archwing In U15 is horrible, I don't like the concept anyway... But it's just full of glitches and it's stupidly hard and some cases impossible to complete the missions...

And you have to do it to get the new limbo warframe!

blackops2sig.jpg

Not sure if I'll bother with it. Guy at work said it was ok for about an hour.

Gonna get the bp for Mesa though and try him out but I use Valkyr pretty much all the time now as I mainly play defense missions.

Also gonna build the Redeemer. Its a Gunblade, sword with a shotgun attached to it :)