The definition of Rollin' Coal

Diddums

When stupid-ass white trash people turn the injection pump up on rickety-ass broken down 12V Cummins-powered Dodges and subsequently install 5" smokestacks in the bed of said Dodge. Then said WT decides to post youtube videos of their truck blanketing neighborhoods with black diesel soot.

Regardless of engine technology progressing to the point of nearly eliminating black smoke and producing nearly double the power of modded mechanically-injected diesel engine in stock form, a "Coal Rollin'" owner will respond with a not-so-clever response of "I'd rather be Cummin than Strokin." Referring to his belief that his Cummins engine is better than International's Powerstroke engine series found in Ford trucks. Because Isuzu's Duramax engien found in GM-branded trucks cannot be directly correlated to any phallic self-gratification, they are typically ignored. See Below for why

This particular stereotype is the progression of the IROC Camaro owner in the 1990s and the lowered Civic Hatchback owner in the early 2000s. They can be identified by their love of Nickelback, lack of personal hygiene, closeted homosexuality and morbid obesity. A majority of these owners reside in Florida, this species also can be found in eastern Texas, Alabama, Georgia, and California's central valley.

"Check 'er out fellas I was rollin' coal through that there intersection antagonizing queers. Y'all want to get naked and jump in a mudhole together?"

This made me laugh, fuckin' excellent :D

banlol.png

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't hate till you try it. I've trudged around in a Ford F350 dually that vomited black diesel smoke like a god damn champ. It was pretty funny to watch peoples cars fill with the wasted black exhaust and them wave their hands about trying to clear the smoke out of their vision. I'm curious why its such a big deal to people now when school buses have been doing it since I'm in fucking Kindergarten. :rolleyes:

jpw_tyrannosaurus-rex_zpscpttjstm.jpg