My "art"

JsinOwl

What kind of palette knife do you use and why does one use it instead of a brush?

Mostly this one: Liquitex #16

Honestly, because in ArtRage I mostly use the knife tool and I'm trying to accomplish the same effect in oils that I get in ArtRage. Also, ease of cleaning: knife is wiped off with a paper towel, brush must be cleaned with paint thinner. Some artists will use the knife for specific tasks, some use it for everything, some use it for nothing. It's just personal preference I guess.

Reading this has made me miss Bob Ross... Happy little trees.

<3 Bob Ross.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

Talking of acrylic I saw this at the weekend, feel in love with it but Mrs P said "No", a rare occurence which I normally accede to on the basis she's usually right but :(

RD_zpsa7529039.jpg

What do you guys think...the artist is Zinsky and it was £635 framed for a limited edition print

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

That seems a lot of money for a print, cool though it is. Especially if they decide in the future to make it less limited, thus reducing its value. With art though, only you can put a value on how much enjoyment it would bring you.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.