Website known issues - Work In Progress to Fix ×

Maintenance, and Admin Sennex

Lets start off with this:

1390462041581.jpg

I put out the fire, and went ahead and did maintenance and shit while I was at it.

That being said, I have heard from a few folks that there are those here that feel I am abusing my "Admin Powers", or do nothing but troll people.

At first I was amused by this, then I was annoyed. (Hell, even Dattebayo and I are getting along and talking) After that I figured fuck it.

I am going to do what I can to grow this community and make it a place for productive posts and fun where everyone can feel welcome.

Diddums told me he trusted me to do whatever needed to be done to make this site better than the old MW2 forums, in that regard I am going to look heavily at future site and member changes.

If that bothers certain parties, I don't really care, this has to be a welcome home for all equally, not just a personal playground.

As always, if you would prefer to discuss this with me privately, then do so.

Part of my job is merging my vision, with everyone else's here. I am not the final arbiter and I understand that

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Love the picture, love you for putting out the fire, love that you and Datte are conversing. Carry on.

About the whole power thing, do what you gotta do, and feel free to smack me when I go out of line.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

I sent you a linky to my 'website', I did all the CSS from scratch basically as well as the javascript. Most of the HTML is handled by wikidot, but I can do a little damage there as well. I know nothing of PHP or server side vodoo. If you think I can be of assistance in some way, let me know, happy to help out.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

Eh, it was only a matter of time before someone said that about ANY admin.

My bet was on Diddums getting shot first, but c'est la vie.

Besides, certain people have an...affinity...for putting down and discrediting nay-sayers, so it isn't something you should really take to heart.

Especially in Current Events (which should really be renamed The Bastard Lounge).

(Also, as long as no pony threads pop up, me and you are in good standing for the foreseeable future, since we agree on many things. I'm okay with that :) )

DM9ON.png

I'm all for getting rid of Euan!

Abusing your powers? Never even slightly crossed my mind, you keep going dude! Do what ever you need to to make this forum a success and draw more people in.

I love the picture too, shame you weren't around mine last night. http://forevergaming.co.uk/index.php/topic/1474-crazy-house-fire/

I am going to do what I can to grow this community and make it a place for productive posts and fun where everyone can feel welcome.

Diddums told me he trusted me to do whatever needed to be done to make this site better than the old MW2 forums, in that regard I am going to look heavily at future site and member changes.

Can you elaborate on what you've got in mind specifically?  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png