Forever - Warframe Clan Thread

L_C_Scipio

Was great to finally play this last week, thanks to Chris and Tommy for holding my hand and explaining everything! Still don't know what you guys are on about half the time but hopefully should have some free time to play in a week or when this project finishes at work.

Was great to finally play this last week, thanks to Chris and Tommy for holding my hand and explaining everything! Still don't know what you guys are on about half the time but hopefully should have some free time to play in a week or when this project finishes at work.

Stick with it, I promise it will all start to make sense soon :)

So I started some more projects from the different labs. I contributed to majority of them but some still need a few more contributions for them to get researched. If anyone could stop by the Dojo and try and make a contribution to speed some of the new projects along (weapons especially). Just wanted to send out a reminder whenever anyone jumps on.

Been asking for Tower invites from randoms and I have so many Prime parts. I need 1 part for both the Rhino Prime and MAG Prime

Nice Matt! Never thought about doing that. Do you just ask in the chat section

Nice Matt! Never thought about doing that. Do you just ask in the chat section

Yeah I just ask if anyone is doing a certain tower and if they need anyone. More than likely some people need 1 more so that they can have a full lobby. I'm the lowest man in the group, everyone is normally OP