Forever - Warframe Clan Thread

L_C_Scipio

It's easy to be a beginner when you're playing with higher level guys. You'll be lucky to find enemies to kill at times, haha. :)

Good times last night guys, that was fun!

That infested mission got nuckin futs, especially when that little shit got stuck in his spawn. Tried to fuck us out 15 lvls of experience points.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

Change my vote to Tenno lab, I'll look and see what I can spare resource wise later. Anyone else want to chime in on what lab to build?

I vote for a computer lab or a burger stand.

I have absolutely no idea :lol:

But if we need Forma I have 4 or 5 Void keys if anyone wants to team up. Its brutal alone :)

I vote for a computer lab or a burger stand.

I have absolutely no idea :lol:

But if we need Forma I have 4 or 5 Void keys if anyone wants to team up. Its brutal alone :)

I'm game, we played one last night, didn't get much tho

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

I have probably 20-30 keys of various difficulty and missions, if I see anyone on I will invite some if you guys. I need to build clan key again after that I have a few formas if we still need them for whatever we're building next...

blackops2sig.jpg

I built an Oracle, which is required for the labs. It will be done in 24 hours.

Also started another cross connector; it just needs a forma. I've chipped in several recently so if somebody has one they'd like to donate I'd appreciate it!

I built an Oracle, which is required for the labs. It will be done in 24 hours.

Also started another cross connector; it just needs a forma. I've chipped in several recently so if somebody has one they'd like to donate I'd appreciate it!

I will tonight when I get home if no one had by then

Well i got no where near my ps4 last night  <_< but as i'm lucky enough to get to work tomorrow, i'll probably end up doing it then as i'm going for someones leaving drinks tonight......or i'm meant to be, could do with just cruising home and gaming