Mortal Kombat X

That was a bad ass trailer!  I miss those days too.  It seems harder for me to get into them now for some reason.  I miss them though, and would love to have a game like this re-ignite that love for them. 

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

That looks epic, but i really need to get some extra pads for my ps4 controller because they're going to be worn out quickly!

Everyone i know has basically just been sent a link to this. Don't care if you don't game, just watch!  :lol:

That looks epic, but i really need to get some extra pads for my ps4 controller because they're going to be worn out quickly!

Everyone i know has basically just been sent a link to this. Don't care if you don't game, just watch! :lol:

Lol. I even made my wife watch it.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

The trailer does look amazing! I enjoyed MK9 but have kind of tuned out fighting games. The super duper 35 hit combo moves introduction of weapons and weapon combos aggravate me as I am not Japanese, on crack or both. Super Street Fighter 2, MK 1&2, Battle Arena Toshinden, Dream Cast Soulcalibur are my speed.This hyper caffeinated no time to blink era of fighting games doesn't appeal to me. I'll love to play this on PC though. :ph34r:

jpw_tyrannosaurus-rex_zpscpttjstm.jpg

Lol. I even made my wife watch it.

:lol: I always show my missus like she'll care, she never does but the other week she did break out the Watch Dogs trailer and said it looked amazing.

I obviously immediately thought it was a trap, nope, she actually likes the look of it! Shame she does share the same love for cod  :lol:   

:lol: I always show my missus like she'll care, she never does but the other week she did break out the Watch Dogs trailer and said it looked amazing.

I obviously immediately thought it was a trap, nope, she actually likes the look of it! Shame she does share the same love for cod :lol:

Mine has zero fucks to give regarding video games.... Unless it's the Sims, she fucking loved that shit.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

Trailer looks sweet. Hopefully a decent next gen fighting game that will be on a reasonable level combo wise. I loved injustice which was on the MK9 engine i believe(?). So hoping for a similar mould to that and not the complete mimdfuck that was UMVC3 (great to watch, but impossible to play!)