Homefront: The Revolution

J4MES OX4D

How was the first one?

I never got around to picking it up, but I was always curious about the campaign

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

How was the first one?

I never got around to picking it up, but I was always curious about the campaign

I played the mp at my buddy's, it was a wreck. Complete shit from my experience.

He did say he enjoyed the campaign, if I remember right it was short... This is going back some years so don't quote me.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

How was the first one?

The first game had potential but the execution was beyond lousy. Very short single player campaign and a ropey multiplayer with bad mechanics and boring gameplay. 

They also made the fatal mistake of trying to compete with MW3 and BF3 so the game was gone and forgotten very quickly indeed. 

The Revolution looks much better and you'll be guaranteed a decent engine by Crytek but I can see this getting buried by Advanced Warfare. 

I have trouble getting past the absurd premise of a North Korean takeover. China sure, but NK? WTF.

I also thought Crysis 2 was abysmal. Doesn't give me a lot of hope for this game, though folks seem to like the Far Cry series, so maybe there's a glimmer. 

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

How was the first one?

One of the worst games I ever played. You had to follow someone the entire game. Then the AI would get hung up and not do anything for a LONG time and you would have to restart from the last checkpoint