Wildstar

Some of the WoW devs left Blizzard a while ago and started developing this game. It releases on the 1st of June and it looks epic. It's an MMO with an awesome spacey setting, and everyone who's played it so far says it's good. The only thing that is holding me back is the subscription model, although if WoW is anything to go by, it means a very well polished product which is always well maintained. If it turns out to be good, this might be the game that takes some of my WoW time away. 

banlol.png

newp

beta sucked

Zones were huge for no reason, classes had zero variation, blah blah blah

there is way to much cock sucking happening on this one, much like the Elder Scrolls MMO.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

MOAR INFOZ PLEASE

Be a bit more thorough please sir. You have very different tastes in games to me, but you have a very good insight. Right now I'm tempted.

banlol.png

Nutshell:

Because they are basically creating Vanilla WoW only with larger zones.

Because 40 man raids didn't work 

Because Combat sucks, you can't have an "action" combat game in a locked 3rd person perspective

Because levelling takes forever. In Beta, it was a full weekend to get to level 10

Because the zones are not at all balanced, you either have huge populations of monsters that you have to fight passed that all end up being higher level than the monsters they are surrounding that you need to farm and that are level appropriate. OR you end up with 1 mob that you need, that is camped by a billion other people, and its not a named mob, its just some asshat you need to kill to get his liver. (THis happens ALL the fuck over)

Because the world never once feels like a world, it feels like some weird "level". 

Because the UI blows

Because the AI blows and never stops chasing you until you die

Because the lore is boring and uninspired

Because the races are boring and uninspired

Because the classes are boring and uninspired

It is literally every other mmo out there, there is NOTHING That stands out, its boring, and been done. I would rather play WOW again 

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."