Do you regret buying next gen so far?

J4MES OX4D

No regrets other than purchasing the new maps for Ghosts. I've quite enjoyed Ghosts and if you can pick it up cheap, it's not that bad.

I'm looking forward to more games coming out. This is the first console that I really bought within a few weeks of release. The difference between PS3 and the PS4 games is unreal. Seriously, when I go back to the PS3 after a while, it feels so old.

Party chat has been the best thing ever, i know all you xbox traitors ;) had it but damn it's good! 

I know there aren't a lot of games out for it yet but i'm glad i've got one for when they do. Don't want to get to a point where games start flooding out and i want to buy them all but need to get the console first. Buying early is definitely worth it if you enjoy playing many games, instead of saving for a console i'm now putting money aside for about 5 or 6 games.

And you get to play with me now ;)

This is actually the main reason for me, i know not everyone has one yet but the fact so many of us have or are getting one just makes it so much better. Glad you guys eventually saw the light ;)