Website known issues - Work In Progress to Fix ×

I am tragically unfly, even for a white guy

Docwagon

I had two kids robbed at gun point today.  A 10 year old white kid tells me the suspect is a black male with "natural patches" for the hairstyle and was wearing "alpha 1's" for footwear.

Some sharp eyed uniformed guys snatched up the suspect (who was an adult), who ended up confessing.  I learned what "natural patches" look like and that alpha 1s are a type of shoe.

Who'd have ever thought a hilljack like me could learn to talk all big city like....

I had two kids robbed at gun point today.  A 10 year old white kid tells me the suspect is a black male with "natural patches" for the hairstyle and was wearing "alpha 1's" for footwear.

Some sharp eyed uniformed guys snatched up the suspect (who was an adult), who ended up confessing.  I learned what "natural patches" look like and that alpha 1s are a type of shoe.

Who'd have ever thought a hilljack like me could learn to talk all big city like....

Sounds like he was balding and wearing jet planes on his feet...

Don't feel bad Doc I have no idea what the kids now a days are talking about either. Come to find out per my Niece over the labor day weekend with her...I am not cool because I thought "snakebites" were something to avoid (turns out its pierced lip) ...wearing no shoelaces is now cool (how I have no idea) and the fact that I think kids are crazy paying big bucks for a crappy thin china made t shirt just because it says Holister on it was my major faux pa I made this weekend lol

We should start an unhip club. Put on some '80s running shorts, tuck in our T-shirts, pull up our socks and strut to the tune of Stayin' Alive with our Members Only jackets slung over our shoulders. 

Never was a Members only jacket kind'a guy, but can I wear my two tone denium (a'la Marty Mcfly Back to the Future) jacket?

Never was a Members only jacket kind'a guy, but can I wear my two tone denium (a'la Marty Mcfly Back to the Future) jacket?

I think that would work quite nicely. If only I still had my  Michael Jackson zippers jacket a'la Beat It.

Pulled up socks are now back in. Just saying!!

Please, please say this isn't so. -_-

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

We should start an unhip club. Put on some '80s running shorts, tuck in our T-shirts, pull up our socks and strut to the tune of Stayin' Alive with our Members Only jackets slung over our shoulders. 

Being a hilljack, my 80's going to town attire would be jeans, square toe harness boots, a Hank Williams Jr. t-shirt, and possibly a CAT ball cap.  Wallet on chain attached to belt with your initials burned in the back optional but recommended.

Dude don't laugh, but I actually DID own that jacket back when I was about 15 yrs old. I made my mon buy it for me from "That Guy" store at the mall ...I still remember that lol

Dude, I did to. It wasn't a joke.  :o

Being a hilljack, my 80's going to town attire would be jeans, square toe harness boots, a Hank Williams Jr. t-shirt, and possibly a CAT ball cap.  Wallet on chain attached to belt with your initials burned in the back optional but recommended.

You mean your wallet wasn't the one that said "bad motherfcuker" on it?

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

That 50/50 beer/cider drink is up my alley. I've never had hard cider. (I just put vodka in it  :lol:) Which is probably good because last year I drank about 12 gallons of nonalcoholic cider between October and February. I'm a fiend for the stuff. Which reminds me cider season is approaching!!!!!!!!!!!

I miss freaky goth metal girls. Now it's Hipster Emo lesbian bisexual girly girls.

jpw_tyrannosaurus-rex_zpscpttjstm.jpg