HOW THE F**K...

Glen11

I hate all things currently

can't even describe why without delving into SQL shit that you lot dont' care about.

However

I have tacos and cupcakes waiting at home

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Doing good, getting ready to head up with the family for the holiday weekend and do some fishing while there.

Also pretty much ended a 10 yr friendship with a buddy today whom I was planning on heading out West this summer with. Sucks it came to that but  as I get older I have come to realize that some people are just people that are not men of their word, and I have no room in my life for people like that.

Glad to hear things are well :D apart from Sennex, hopefully the currently hating all things will pass bud ;)

Drifter- Sad to hear about your friend man, Im the same at the min. When you get the chance to take a step back and look at things a bit more clearly you realise whats important and what isnt worth the bother.

I am well brother, though I have neither tacos, nor cupcakes, both of which would improve the circumstances I find myself presently in. That being, eating fish sticks, rice, broccoli, and cauliflower in the screen-house with Mrs. Owl. Oh, and browsing the forum.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

Jason... That food sounds horrible but glad youre enjoying it haha

John - All is actually becoming a lot better in my corner :) feeling good. Hope life is treating you well too.

Brede - Nice to meet you bud ;)

Datte - That is extremely weird... Haha

Mark - Dont give me that shit, youve loved me following you around for years! :P

Good to see everyone sounding positive :D

Times are good, feeling slightly ill today but nothing too bad.

We need to get some pro clubs on soon! Me and Tam saved our season and kept us in division 4 (?? i think) 

So yeah....sort it out!

Times are good, feeling slightly ill today but nothing too bad.

We need to get some pro clubs on soon! Me and Tam saved our season and kept us in division 4 (?? i think)

So yeah....sort it out!

Mate... Me and Mikey moved us up to division 4 from 6. Dont play the fucking hero!!

But yes, I would love to :D

Mate... Me and Mikey moved us up to division 4 from 6. Dont play the fucking hero!!

But yes, I would love to :D

Then you must have got relegated because Mikey and I got to Division 5 ;)

when I was on with Rich we needed 6 points in 3 games so we thought "Fuck this division must be brutal!" Won 2 straight though 1-0 and 2-0.

Been YEARS since I played disc golf, but I use to love it. My buddy Johnny and I use to play every single day before work back in the early/mid 90's.

I'm a disc golf junkie man.  I play ever chance I get.  Been playing for 15+ years.  If you're ever in Fort Wayne, I've got plenty of discs.  ;) 

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png