Bartender

Started grinding honor last night so I can start dishing out the pain in PVP. 

Now warriors have eleventy million abilities and buttons and my keyboard isn't cutting it, so I need to emply my Razer Nostromo which I've never really bothered setting up properly. It seems very easy with Bartender, but my one question is how do I swap between UIs? I would like three different UIs all with different binds on the Nostromo: Tanking, DPS, PvP. 

Is there a way to do this? 

banlol.png

Hey! I read Bartender. Where's the drinks?!?

Wish I could help you, Dave.  But, obviously I have no idea...so, BUMP.

I'd like to learn how to set up a macro so that I could hit a button combo to open the game I want, type in my password, and hit enter.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Tommy I dunno exactly what you need, but I use Autohotkey quite a bit. Here's what I use it for:

In WoW, you can "prospect" ore from mining. This yields gems, which can be cut and used or sold. Now prospecting is a second and a half cast, plus about half a second to loot the gems. I often have a few hundred ore at a time so as you can imagine, hitting the same buttons over and over for half an hour can get tedious. This is where Autohotkey comes in

I've got a script which presses the macro button in-game, whether or not I'm in the game, browsing, watching shit on YOutube, whatever. It takes any input on the PC, whether it be moving the mouse or hitting a button, and translates it into pressing the number 1 on WoW, so as long as I'm doing something on my PC, the script makes sure I'm prospecting in the background.

Very handy and saves a TON of time.

banlol.png

There's no way I could play WoW if I needed to sit and do that for a half an hour!  Wow.  Autohotkey sounds great.  I'll check it out, thanks. 

Sounds like it could work for what I need.  I'd like it set up to do the following commands:  Open LoL>Press Enter>type in password>Press Enter.  That's it.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png