Dragon Age: Inquisition

BO7H B4RRELS

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most rumors I've heard have said that the next Elder Scrolls game is still 3-4 years out.  Fallout is up next.  And, they're supposedly working on a new engine for the next game.  So, yeah, it might be a while. 

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

I can't wait for Fallout. The post apocalyptic world has me very anxious. I loved 3 and new Vegas.

As for dragon age, I played the first and loved it. Didn't get the second as everyone said it was crap. Definitely going to get the next one. But I said that about borderlands presequel, I have yet to pick it up due to playing destiny. I figure I'll wait for the price to drop before I pick it up.

Most rumors I've heard have said that the next Elder Scrolls game is still 3-4 years out.  Fallout is up next.  And, they're supposedly working on a new engine for the next game.  So, yeah, it might be a while. 

I tried playing New Vegas but I was swamped with bugs and glitches constantly. 

Can't wait another 4 years for a new Elder Scrolls, damn Zenimax won't even give us ESO.

I like Fallout, but I love TES.  I won't be excited for Fallout, but I'll probably play it.  I'll pre-order and show up at midnight for another Elder Scrolls game.  :)  

Anyway... we need a thread for TES rumors, lol.  

Back to Dragon Age!!!!  :)  I think this game looks cool as hell and definitely want to get it.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

DAIgold.jpg

From Mark Darrah, Dragon Age Executive Producer:

I’m excited to announce that Dragon Age: Inquisition has gone gold on all platforms! This milestone is a testament to the hard work of the developers (and their families!) who put so much into this game, and took on every challenge that was put before them. That we’ve made it this far is also an acknowledgment of tremendous support and patience from our fans: you’ve been an inspiration to us since the beginning.

We started working on this game in earnest more than four years ago, before we’d even finished Dragon Age II. Back then, our goal was simple: do whatever we had to in order to tell the biggest story we’d ever told in the Dragon Age universe. Achieving that meant leaving no stone unturned – from adopting a new engine in Frostbite 3, to reimagining combat so it could blend tactics and action better than ever. It meant bringing back playable races in addition to gender choice, to work in conjunction with the biggest and deepest character creator we’ve ever built. It meant building a beautiful and detailed online platform to ensure your decisions from the previous games carried over. But most importantly, it meant crafting a story that put you in the role of a leader, with the biggest supporting cast we’ve ever had, made up of both new and returning characters.

These are characters who can challenge you, support you, fall in love with you, and maybe even betray you over the course of hundreds of hours of playing. Perhaps you’ll do the same with them. Looking over the vastness of the game we’ve finished, it really is the Dragon Age experience we’ve always wanted to make for you.

The biggest story of the year is yours to play, very, very soon. Thank you.

Mark

I am interested... Definitely want to do the coop raid mode... 4 players, ALL SHARED LOOT DROPS... And build as you go... No hoping for a special piece, you can build what you want... Anyone got any idea how the controls are? I have always preferred first person, but is this game has tight and decent controls, I am a buyer if enough jump on to raid with...

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

I'll definitely let you know. I was kind of hoping one of you guys had already picked it up, but doesn't seem so. I did a quick review search and it got 9/10, 4/5, 9/10 and etc. So I decided to pick it up. Plus I've always been satisfied with Bioware releases.

I still may this weekend, not sure. I need to wait until Christmas but I'm impatient

Wait till Christmas. You're not missing much. Granted I haven't gotten that far yet but it doesn't hook you like Elder scrolls or destiny. The multiplayer is pretty fun but doesn't seem as smooth and fluid as destiny. Plus this whole thing about weak jumps sucks. I like being able to jump high in destiny. You can only jump like 2 feet in this game.

The graphics are great

mechanics are smooth

It's a great game to have, for when destiny is down for maintenance.

I'm revisiting my opinion of this game. It's really fun. You just have to get used to coming from a fast paced fps, destiny, to a bit more slow but also fun game.

The multiplayer is great. You gain gold and buy chests for random loot. 270 for small chest, 720 for medium and 1200 for large. You start off with warrior, mage and bowman. But you can unlock another 9 playable characters ranging from alchemist to templar.

Each level gained earns you a skill point that you can distribute to either enhance yourself or gain an additional skill.

Multiplayer consists of three maps and 2 enemy types. You'd think you get bored but the maps are pretty big. Each consisting of 5 checkpoint, last being the boss. They need more content for the multiplayer.

I give it a 7.5/10