What class will you try first?

L_C_Scipio

I know we're a ways off from the game or even the beta but this is a matter that requires serious thought. All three look like lots of fun. For me it'll be a close call between Warlock and Titan, but I think the Warlock's Nova Bomb special will be the deciding factor :)

You'll be able to have three characters and swap items between them. So say you're playing as a Hunter and you find some Titan-specific armor, you can just transfer it over to a different character.

not really sure, I have actually done no real research on this game.

Probably something suitable tankish, or able to solo all the things.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

From what i've seen so far i like the look of the hunter. But with that said it depends alot on the RPG elements as in every MMORPG i've played before my main was always a buff/debuff character. So maybe a warlock.

One thing i'm pretty sure of is that i'll have a blast playing with all of them!!

My last game type that I played the was RPG was Final Fantasy 11 on Xbox 360. I had 2 characters a healer and then a tank. But with this new game I am leaning towards the tank. If you don't mind could you link me any info on the classes to choose from, Thanks!!

*Did some searching made a thread

http://forevergaming.co.uk/index.php/topic/1316-the-class-types/

Can't you run 3 accounts or similar at the same time so you could in theory work on all 3?

For some reason I'm leaning towards hunter.

You can have three characters per account and you can trade items between your characters. So if you're a Hunter and you find some sweet Titan armor it's not wasted.