Pilot kills

J4MES OX4D

I haven't played too much of Titanfall because I have been committed to Brokenfield 4 but have played a few games of late and managed 19 pilot kills and earned 94 attrition points in one match. The next best player had 52 points with 4 pilot kills. I don't know if I am possibly the greatest Titanfall player in the history of Titanfall games or if everyone was kinda crap in the lobby. What's the usual rate of Pilot kills you earn in the likes of Attrition and other modes such as CTF and Hardpoint Domination? 

I might be on my own for this one as I don't think many people on here have the game :ph34r: 

Normally between 10 and 15 in attrition. Never played CTF, but in Hardpoint it varies a lot. Sometimes i'll be trying to capture hardpoints all game and only get like 5, and sometimes i'll guard a hardpoint in my titan and get about 25.

pdozQsl.jpg

The most i've ever got in a game is 125, but even then i only killed 12 pilots. All those minion kills really add up..

Fun fact: When a male honey bee climaxes during sex, his testicles explode and he dies.