Goosebumps

J4MES OX4D

I have a box in my cupboard with every copy of the normal books! I unsubscribed after they released those create your own story books, idk what they're called, turn to page 47 if you want to go into the dark forest etc...

Which one will be a movie?

blackops2sig.jpg

Look what you made me do James! I had to find them...

62d0a4214540f5850fcf7895f8260a1f_zpsc237

EDIT: series 2000 were the shit create your own story series

Nice collection Jonny! I'm gonna have to dig mine out. Don't think I have as many as that but I can see myself on eBay tonight filling in the gaps :lol:

Nice, I loved these as a kid, probably had 50 of the damn things. They must still be at my parents house, or else mom tossed them.

Hopefully the movie is decent and not horribly juvenile, the people that read these are probably all 25+ now.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

Does anyone remember the TV adaptation of the books? I watched a few back in the mid to late 90's and they were fairly decent especially with comparing the translation of the TV episodes to the actual books. 

Here is the intro if anyone remembers it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vC3kue_C35g

Yes! I had the theme park one on VHS and the one where all the masks came to life in the Halloween store... I didn't see many of them though...

I think there was only 10-12 episodes ever produced. I think I saw the lot but I remember that one, The Barking Ghost and another one about a psycho doctor who wanted some kids hands who played the piano or something :lol:

I read some of the books, but I saw the sh*t out of all the shows.

Good stuff.

Which book is Jack Black doing?

Because this will effect future responses of mine in this thread.

Some details here http://www.hitfix.com/news/jack-black-led-goosebumps-film-reveals-plot-details

Jack Black AS RL Stine?

That's weird as f*ck, I do NOT see the resemblance. x)

It sounds like a big nostalgia fest, I'm interested so far.

I just hope Jack Black doesn't act like...Jack Black.

DM9ON.png

Jack Black AS RL Stine?

That's weird as f*ck, I do NOT see the resemblance. x)

It sounds like a big nostalgia fest, I'm interested so far.

I just hope Jack Black doesn't act like...Jack Black.

Jack Black can't act so he'll probably be playing himself! Perhaps RL Stine actually acts like Jack Black and it's a good choice? 

omg bringing back some memories here lads, all i remember is the one with the sponge, loved them as a kid!

Actually was there one about a doll/puppet, think that one was good too. The tv series was awful compared to the books but then isn't that always the case.

I'd have to go back to my fams to break my collection out, pretty sure i don't have as much Jonny but sitll a half decent collection.