'Dealth Shield' bug

J4MES OX4D

Well that explains my mysterious deaths when using the XM25... One time I was shooting through a tunnel on that snowy map, killed one enemy at the end of it and continued shooting a few shots then suddenly just died. Said suicide by XM25. Guess it must have bounced back like explained in the video

Its getting to the point where I feel about Dice/BF, how I used to feel about CoD/3arch & IW

I don't think I will be pre-ordering the next in the BF series

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I played on OpLocker earlier and now I am aware of this problem, I can see how badly it affects matches. I had a quad nade opportunity along the path under C and my RGO failed to get a hitmarker because of a body in front of the opposition players. The more I notice it, the more prominent it seems. This is a massive problem that needs to be fixed. 

all those times when you are like " wat the fuck, why didnt my nade hit them"..."why did my nade bounce back"...."why am i hitting people point blank range with an HE shell and not getting a kill?"

.....fucks sake.

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten

I'm sick of this games shit. I need to stick to my "nerd" rpgs.

I hear you. My list of shitty things is growing. Last night was horrible for me. Bullets doing 90 degree turns, getting killed behind buildings, fuck poor hit detection, actually some rubberbanding etc.

Not to mention joining lobbies and I always ended up on the team getting raped.

I eventually switched to shotguns only and actually scored better than with an AR and usually topping the scoreboard on our team. Says something about the noobs. I mean shotgun on open maps. That said, shotties are somewhat OP, especially after I unlocked Full choke and Slug on it.

Even got a guy camping on the roof on Siege of Shanghai and I was on the ground.

But in lack of better games I`m still gonna play it though.