YouTube these days..

J4MES OX4D

I used to make funny vids that were well received around here, but...I dunno, I kind of lost interest. Chalk it up to the crappy effort/exposure ratio I got, even with 300+ subscribers.

It must be nice for PewdiePie or the numerous people at Machinima to squeeze out golden turds and get money for them.

And now with ELITE down, that's the final nail in the coffin.

I miss the good old COD days of watching funny and unique clips. It's kinda gone out of fashion with Ghosts and now everyone seems to be trying trolling, copying crap or just going with the latest trends of playing random video games with a facecam trying to seem like you're cool. I've seen a lot of once-popular uploaders lose interest in time due to their material being seemingly dated and not keeping up with the current trends within the gaming video community. 

It's crazy how much money some of them are making though. Apparently Pewdiepie is making $825,000-$8.47 million a year. If someone is making that much money by just recording themselves playing video games then there's going to be millions of others who will try to do the same, which kinda kills the community as everyone is in it for money.

Fun fact: When a male honey bee climaxes during sex, his testicles explode and he dies.

Apparently Twitch is being bought by YouTube for $1bn 

Great :angry:

So Twitch is gonna basically become a commercial shithole for the likes of PewDiePie and all those content whores just fishing for easy likes/money in another gaming space. The good thing about Twitch was always finding niche players with ease, doing what they enjoy and for fun whilst having a good crack in the chat with other people. Now we'll probably have some YouTube format where their top players dominate the homepage. I bet there will be vlogging galore and live makeup tutorials on there by the end of next month if this deal goes through.

I'm so fucking sick of YouTube now. Self obsessed vloggers and celeb wannabe stupid channels for simpletons just dominate the homepage but that PewDiePie tosser always has number one slot in each of his three vids he usually uploads a daily basis.