Why do you play? Survey on gaming motivation

Hi everyone,

As part of my bachelor’s thesis, I'm conducting a survey on what motivates us to play games and how that motivation is influenced by game- and player-related factors.

I'd be very grateful if you could take a few minutes to participate and share your insights into what drives you to play games.

It takes about 10 minutes to complete the questionnaire and anyone who is 18 or older can participate.

The survey is anonymous and the data collected will only be used for scientific purposes.

Thank you very much for your support!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

22 hours ago, mk_gms said:

Hi everyone,

As part of my bachelor’s thesis, I'm conducting a survey on what motivates us to play games and how that motivation is influenced by game- and player-related factors.

I'd be very grateful if you could take a few minutes to participate and share your insights into what drives you to play games.

It takes about 10 minutes to complete the questionnaire and anyone who is 18 or older can participate.

The survey is anonymous and the data collected will only be used for scientific purposes.

Thank you very much for your support!

Sorry mate but we don't allow links from non community members without express permission. We also get a lot of these types of request, so no. 

jeffersonclasswar.jpg