Rented servers coming soon

L_C_Scipio

http://ign.com/articles/2014/03/10/battlefield-4-server-rentals-coming-to-consoles-soon

Personally, not too big of a deal for me since I usually prefer official servers anyway, mostly because of badmins but also because high ticket limits make games too long. Or in the case of Rush, anything over 100% tickets pretty much just guarantees that the attackers will win.

High ticket metro !!!!!!!!!!!

You can't beat 3200 v 3200 Conquest 'Large' on Metro! You'll be sweating by the end and probably go 99-97 or something crazy.

As long as they keep official severs on the side along with the additional ranked dedi ones; it should offer people a lot of choice of matches.

As Scipio mentioned; badmins can be an issue but on the whole most servers can offer a very good and balanced experience. You get the occasional dick head admin who can't bare to lose games or wants a high K/D so they have teams of 32 against 27 or something and if they are losing, sometimes they switch teams to keep their W/L record up. It's kinda pathetic but there are plenty of solid servers out there with responsible and welcoming owners. 

300 ticket noshar canal tdm was so good.

Get off the crane

~pew~

GET OFF THE CRANE!!

~pew pew~

GET OFF THE GOTDAMN CRANE DUDE< ITS AGAINST THE RULZ!!

~pew pew~

GET OFF T******* Player kicked******

Yea, never again, I hate badmins sssooo much

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Hahahahaha.

To be fair it got so lame when every server was in french and it was " ne pas das c4 ne pas de stinger/igla, ne pas de shotgun or le kick/ban"

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten

The worst part to me was when the rules weren't enforced. Played on a "no shotguns allowed" server once; I've never been killed by so many shotguns in any game ever.

I had a OpLoc server on PC which included the rules 'no camping', 'no grenades or explosives' and 'no baseraping' 

Basically the admin were the only people on the server persistently breaking the rules!

That might even attract new members. I think Dave was considering it for the PC but so few of us play on the PC it was pretty difficult to get buy in. 

I'm still looking for a friken PS4 so I'm no help at the moment but I could be fun. I guess the problem would be NA vs Euro server also. 

Hopefully I can find a 1,000,000 ticket Metro Server so I can get that Dam F2000 assist challenge done :)

Get a server for 3 months with everyone chipping in and see how it works out. I would be game assuming I can eventually get a dam PS4 :)

I'm not bitter ...

IDK man, I am at the end of my lifecycle with this game. I am getting really bored lately

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."