Watch Dogs

Finally a release date; May 27th! Many retailers were stating June 30th but thankfully it'll be out waaaay before then. I was really pumped for this before Xmas but after the delay; I'm kinda on the fence but it's nice to see it's not too far away now.

PS4 purchase for sure as I need more than just FIFA on there :lol:

The graphics isn't what attracted me to the game in the first place, it was the concept. Something different, so I really don't care. And it's not like I have a PS4 to take advantage of the graphics anyways. So it'll probably look shit for me regardless.

Either way, they are taking a long time making the game, so I'm sure it'll be good. Unlike some other games that have a release annually....*nudge nudge* Hahahaha

tumblr_m2ienvKRMM1qfbvj1.gif

Hmm I didn't know it was a multiplayer game... "Anyone could be another player lurking in your game"

Interesting... Can't wait to get my hands on this, something different, I like the idea of creating your own path depending on who or what you see or listen in on etc...

blackops2sig.jpg

I asked for this for my birthday, but I think the wife got me a stack of older games that I had been wanting.

Not really sure if I am winning or losing in this bargain.

Worse comes to worse though, I will grab this at christmas time, but DAMN do I want it

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

First game I have preordered and paid in full since the abortion of Borderlands 2

I am so flippin stoked for this!

James, where did you get these? I want High res versions for wallpaper!

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

First game I have preordered and paid in full since the abortion of Borderlands 2

I am so flippin stoked for this!

James, where did you get these? I want High res versions for wallpaper!

All here  :)

http://mp1st.com/2014/04/22/new-watch-dogs-screens-show-beautiful-chicago-setting/

My only worry about this game now is still the seemingly iffy driving elements. Many seem pissed off about the graphics 'downgrade' which was obvious as the original footage was promoted using a maxed out PC but the game still looks excellent on the PS4 and that's probably the version I'll get as I need to beef up my games collection.

I'm buzzing for this game again but the driving does look rather tacky and unnatural. Seems cars just ping pong and glide around as if it was a Burnout or a ropey Need for Speed game. 

PS4 controls confirmed:

watch_dogs_dualshock_4.jpg

I'm guessing 1 thing that we will have to lookout for is other players being arseholes as usual...

That player that hacked into the others game and escaped, what was to stop him deciding to just attack the other?

Like GTA online, you try do missions with people then there's people who's only goal is to just kill or run you over and annoy other players who are actually doing something productive... It's alright once in a while but when it keeps happening its gets old...

blackops2sig.jpg