Son of GOD

Drifter

This comes out the Friday. And I am NOT AFRAID to post this. I want to see this. If you are Gay, athiest, or what ever, that is totally fine. This is simply a movie which people such as myself, will like to see and enjoy. because I want to see this does not mean I am full of hate nor hate any certain group of people. It just means I have my own belief'sand I am happy that there's actually a movie such as this coming out to the Gen Pub in today's world...

Man, you shouldn't have to explain yourself like that :\

Why should you be afraid?

If people disagree and feel an absolute urge to point that out to you, those should be the ones who should explain why they haven't got anything better to do with their time than bashing your beliefs. They won't prove themselves better than anyone either.

Ignore the ignorant.

Firstly, as Palle/Fuhgawzzz/Kent (stop changing your name dammit :lol:) said, you shouldn't have to defend your religion here. I think the vast majority of people on this forum will respect your opinion and leave it be.

but.......

since when did Jesus look like Billy Ray Cyrus?  :lol:

You went WAAAAY the f*ck out of your way to make sure you didn't offend anyone there, Drifter. x)

You shouldn't have to, I can't even recall the last religious debate we've had.

That being said, this looks like a dumb movie.

Not from a religious stand point or anything. From a person who loves movies, it just looks dumb.

Alas, youcan already hear Christians calling people intolerant or something because they say it looks dumb, or atheists sh*tting all over this movie because of the source .material.

Such is life.

Firstly, as Palle/Fuhgawzzz/Kent (stop changing your name dammit :lol:) said, you shouldn't have to defend your religion here. I think the vast majority of people on this forum will respect your opinion and leave it be.

but.......

since when did Jesus look like Billy Ray Cyrus? :lol:

Black Jesus!

DM9ON.png

i don't think you necessarily have to be practicing faith to find stuff like this worthwhile or powerful.  i remember being pretty moved by The Passion of the Christ and that was around the time i was beginning to let go of my faith.

if it's good, i'll check it out.  lemme know man.  i think this was originally a mini-series right?  and now they're releasing it as a feature film?  all i remember was some fabricated controversy over how the guy they cast as the devil kinda looked like Obama.  (ridiculous.)

When I watched the trailer and saw all the action scenes I was reminded of the scene from Family Guy...

I can imagine all sorts of parodies being made from this movie when it's out

lol no, I meant from The Boondocks, where the main character tries to make a historically accurate story of Jesus and casts Jesus as a colored guy, stating it's historically accurate.

People lose their sh*t and the story also has samurais. x)

DM9ON.png

i think this was originally a mini-series right? and now they're releasing it as a feature film? all i remember was some fabricated controversy over how the guy they cast as the devil kinda looked like Obama. (ridiculous.)

I remember that! x)

It was called "The Bible" or summat.

DM9ON.png

lol no, I meant from The Boondocks, where the main character tries to make a historically accurate story of Jesus and casts Jesus as a colored guy, stating it's historically accurate.

People lose their sh*t and the story also has samurais. x)

... he was probably brown skinned, but let's not turn this into a what colour was jesus thing (my bad  :lol: )