Marvel Snap, anyone play?

TigerBurge

I’ve recently started playing this about a month ago and I’m hooked. I use to enjoy MTG many, many years ago. Always liked the turn based card games. I was wondering if anyone plays. Love to hear about deck builds and strategies. 

Its the one mobile game I've been looking at outside of Clash of Clans. I don't try and touch my mobile much as I use things like WhatsApp Web and spend most of day now in front of my PC. I'll take a look into it though as it reminds me when we as a family got heavily into a Transformers card game for Dax and that was immense, especially trying to get all the characters. Is there a feeling with this one that you have to find all the different characters over time?

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

On 2/24/2023 at 6:01 AM, GazzaGarratt said:

Its the one mobile game I've been looking at outside of Clash of Clans. I don't try and touch my mobile much as I use things like WhatsApp Web and spend most of day now in front of my PC. I'll take a look into it though as it reminds me when we as a family got heavily into a Transformers card game for Dax and that was immense, especially trying to get all the characters. Is there a feeling with this one that you have to find all the different characters over time?

Yeah you gain levels by upgrading cards and that’s how you unlock more cards. It’s a fantastic game