Suppressor attachment

J4MES OX4D

I love ghosting around with the silencer as you're completely invisible on the map and the noise reduction seems pretty significant too. I see lots of orange triangles all over the show and it's just so easy to waltz in and clear up before anyone knows what hits them. The suppressor is an absolute must for me now. 

On another note; how long after firing your weapon without a silencer do you remain visible on the map to the enemy team?

It depends on what score package thing you are running.

I think the max time is 5 seconds, with the Shadow score package though, it gets lowered to like 3. This should also work for when you are "Spotted"

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Supressor for me all the time.even if your triangle disappears I will have a mental note of where that big tasty cheesy Dorito is heading and where they are likely to be hiding

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten

Supressor for me all the time.even if your triangle disappears I will have a mental note of where that big tasty cheesy Dorito is heading and where they are likely to be hiding

Same here for the most part. 

I vary between heavy and Suppressor though depending on game mode. 

For TDM or Domination, I use Heavy, for all else I use the Suppressor 

Have any of you guys noticed a difference between suppressors? There has to be one, or there wouldn't be 4 in there.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

There's no difference in stats in the game menu. I was hoping there would be, but it looks like its just for aesthetics

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten