Phasmophobia

G_dub52

Has anyone played this? It's scary stuff on your own with the lights off and headset on full 🤣

You can hunt ghosts in groups too, if anybody has it I think it might be a good game to have a laugh on. 

Thought I would throw it out there 🙂

Twitch :  gdub_5252 follow to help me on my road to 50 followers 🙂

I'm pretty sure Sam @Capn_Underpants  has played this A LOT. If its got a good co-op then I could be persuaded @G_dub52... whats the max players and is it like you have different levels to find different ghosts?

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

25 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I'm pretty sure Sam @Capn_Underpants  has played this A LOT. If its got a good co-op then I could be persuaded @G_dub52... whats the max players and is it like you have different levels to find different ghosts?

So I think it'd max teams of 4 then you can go into different houses and different levels and need to pinpoint what kind of ghost you think it is by using different equipment. Then there's bonus tasks to get more money for buying equipment where you have to get close or have a chase with a ghost but don't let it kill you lol. 

When your playing as a group if you die you leave the chat aswell so getting left on your own gets the nerves going haha

Twitch :  gdub_5252 follow to help me on my road to 50 followers 🙂