What do you do?
Posted
3 hours ago, phil bottle said:

Plus, why has no-one said:

"Your mum"

Disappointing FG, disappointing emoji16.png

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Because your mum is busy at my house doin' nasty stuff. 

And she is not disappointing! 

What do you do?
Posted
1 hour ago, Dan94 said:

Its a small family owned business at his house (portakabin in the garden as an office) so could understand if it was a little informal and relaxed but just put the dogs in another room ffs they were little scatty things running about

Anyway, gave feedback to apprenticeship provider and they're investigating further with their manager about whether they're going to work with that company in the further, he also had to Google the wages for apprentices with regards to my age etc which was unprofessional as well. He had my CV prior to the interview

You were barking up the wrong tree there 😉

What phone do you have?
Posted
7 hours ago, MrBiron said:

Nova Launcher is absolutely the best third party launcher you can get on Android. I bought prime around 6 years and never use anything else.

As for phones I'm using the OnePlus 6.

It's the best Android phone I've had so far. And it's fairly cheap for what you get; mine was £529 with 128GB storage. It's super fast, battery lasts ages, camera is great and OxygenOS (the version of Android that OnePlus use) is the best version of Android I've used. Plus I like to run custom ROMs on my phones and OnePlus is one of the best for phones for them.

I had a Huawei Mate 10 Pro. While the phone was great the software was awful. I just can't get one with EMUI.

I have a Mate 10 Pro. What is it with EMUI that you think is awful? 

I have no issues with it and I use a custom setup. (buttons, colors etc) 

What phone do you have?
Posted
2 hours ago, Dan94 said:

Not much difference between the S9+ and P20 Pro tbh, on a battery test the P20 Pro only lasted about 20 mins extra

Stuck between the two 🙄😁

It all depends on the camera then, where the P20 is better. 

Samsung got a 16mp main camera where the P20 Pro has 40. And also 4K video. 

3500mAh battery on S9+, and 4000 mAh on P20 Pro. 

P20 is cheaper too, at least in Norway. 

What phone do you have?
Posted

I currently have a Huawei Mate 10 Pro. Have had Huawei the last 5-6 years and best phones I've had. Last obe was the Mate 7. Both with over 4000 mAh batteries and it lasts for 2-3 days. 

A mate from work has the P20 Pro and he is very happy with it. Best camera available to date too. No 3,5mm jack though.  Think more and more is losing that these days. 

Samsung batteries is smaller. 

You do not have permission to view this content.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy