Kings Fall
Posted
On 9/11/2022 at 3:14 AM, Riff Machine said:

After running through this latest "vaulted content" re-release tonight with some fellow FGers, I think I can safely say that the Destiny 2 version of this raid is vastly superior to its D1 counterpart for one reason...

You actually damage Oryx with your own weapons!!  No running around in circles!!  Actual damage phases!!!

Fucking hell, where was this 6 years ago, Bungie?

With a few minor exceptions, the raid is basically the same save for the one big difference I listed.  Warpriest is probably the hardest encounter throughout the whole thing.

Good stuff, I'm looking forward to running more of these.  

Oh, and I got Touch of Malice.  Bonus!  🤘😄

If your referring to the bomb dropped in oryx fight. You still have running around in circles.

3 hours ago, Baabcat said:

Really it would be amazing it get one of the raid titles that need a flawless (then @Venom  could stop telling me my Fatebreaker & Reckoner titles don’t mean anything cos they ain’t Rivensbane).  To do that though I’d need a flawless LE or GoS (I think they are the only ones at the moment). But it would need a pretty dedicated gang to run either flawless. Let’s do if anyone wants in. We got 4 months of this season left after all.

Also let’s not forget Harbinger ! 3 man flawless of that would be epic. 

Enlightened doesn't need flawless only rivensbane 

VoG Atheon Oracles
Posted

Each of the oracles make a unique pitch when they sound. So just recreate that pitch. This is obviously the intended method and I don’t see why others aren’t using it.

You do not have permission to view this content.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy