Remnant : from the ashes
Posted

Ok so here we go again, picked this wee beauty of a game up on sale on psn for £16 and I have to say it's worth every penny.

It's very souls like with regards to bosses and dodging but has something very different, the maps are randomly generated and requires more than one play through to discover all the content.

There is a variety of game modes so as campaign, adventure mode which is so you can pick specific areas to farm for gear or bosses, lastly is survival mode.

Survival you start with nothing and loot/upgrade your gear as you go.

Currently rocking this with @J&B and it's been superb. Hopefully other people pick this up it's a real winner.

This Friyay!
Posted
2 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

LOL.

The only reason we get burned out on games is we play them week after week. So as much as some people have gotten tired of GTA and COD MWR, its those that we haven't played in a while.

If we add more games to the pool like we have done lately, it means we don't have to get too tired of GTA, CoD or even Wreckfest which is new and frickin awesome.

The more we have, the better it is imo. Cos you're all lovely

cunts. 😀

Wreckfest gives me a fuckin banging migraine for some reason. Mwr is a pile of infuriating steamy stuff imo. I'll happily play ww2 because the weaponry is far better. 

Community Calendar: Siege Friday
Posted

Event Title: Siege Friday
Event Author: Nutcuttlit
Calendar: Community Calendar
Event Date: 04/24/2020 08:00 PM

Get your asses on Siege this friday, if we get enough playing we can have custom matches. For those who dont have it, its under a tenner on psn which is a phenomenal price for this FPS. 

Siege Friday

N.B. If viewing this via the FG App, please visit the Calendar event via browser to RSVP. Thanks.

Physical or digital?
Posted

I prefer digital over physical for the same reasons also I can preinstall digital and play it on release day. Different strokes though, some people like a to have a stack of cases but I find it a pain in the arse

Via the FG App

You do not have permission to view this content.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy